Who we are
Welcome to Foyer Global Health
Company information in a nutshell
Since 2014, Foyer Global Health offers international health insurance and services to globally mobile people. Foyer Global health is part of Foyer Group, the largest insurer in Luxembourg.
- Our international health insurance plans help and protect expatriates and their families, digital nomads, and all other globally mobile people as they work and live abroad.
- We also provide health solutions for corporates, multi-nationals and organisations of all sizes with an international workforce.
In collaboration with our network of partners and brokers, Foyer Global Health provides health coverage for expats and employees in more than 200 countries worldwide. Our mission is to help and service the health needs of individuals and groups wherever they are.
Our international health insurance plans for expat individuals
- We offer international health insurance for expatriates living abroad, digital nomads, globetrotteurs…
- Our health coverage is worldwide and flexible: we adapt the level of coverage to the specific needs of each member on the policy
- We offer free medical services for our clients available 24/7
- We guarantee high-end services and transparent communication, without any hidden cost.
Our business health insurance plans for international employees
- We provide group health insurance for companies and organisations of all sizes to protect the health of their international employees.
- We design unique and personnalised products for each group.
- We have decades of expertise behind us: we support each company from A to Z to make sure we have the right health plans for them.
- We have a dedicated sales team for international business health insurance, with a strong and global knowledge of the health insurance sector.
Our Management team
François is a senior global insurance executive with a broad experience in strategic development, digitalisation, and execution of international programs. He started his career in 1997 as first employee of Nemian Life Pensions, an international Luxembourg life insurance start up, which he participated to build from scratch and which became part of the Allianz Group in 2001. François held various positions including product management and business development where he implemented distribution partnerships in several countries. Since October 1st, 2021, François is leading Foyer Global Health on strategic and development activities.
Jeroen is an internationally experienced executive with strong focus on optimizing business processes and obtaining client engagement through operational excellence. He started working for DKV where he participated in planning, organizing and managing international health insurance products. After this, he supported in managing the affiliated companies of ERGO in the Netherlands for several years. Since 2008 he is working on the Luxemburgish market as COO in the IPMI business, a position which he also currently holds at Foyer Global Health. His passion for international aspects of the business is furthermore underlined by his creation of a digital platform to enable globally mobile people to easily find health care providers worldwide.
Active in the joint fields of insurance and technology since 2001, Michel successively held the positions of analyst, organisation and project manager and then CTO. He joined Foyer Group in 2014 to lead innovation projects within the sales management team. Today, he is in charge of technologies, risk and data management for Foyer Global Health.
Michel is passionate about all challenges combining technological challenge, digital transformation and transversality between the different teams of the organisation. He believes in the winning association of human beings with technology.
Jens has more than 20 years of international experience in Business Development and Sales Leadership. He has a background in health insurance from Allianz group where he started his career. Jens also has a background in international corporate banking and spent 6 years living and working in Singapore and Shanghai. Prior to joining Foyer Global Health, Jens helped build a digital insurance startup and insurtech, founded by AXA. Jens holds an MBA degree from University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
About the Foyer Group
Established in 1922, Foyer Group is the leading insurer for 100 years, and has remained a family business.
Today, the group employs over 800 employees. Insurance, pensions and wealth management represent the core business of Foyer Group, which is active in several European countries. It offers a wide range of products and services for individuals and companies, and is committed to deliver an excellent quality of service thanks to its century of expertise.
If you want to know more about the Foyer Group, please visit our website.
Building a sustainable company
Foyer Global Health is proactively undertaking corporate social responsibility activities. We believe that, as a global health insurance company, CSR deserves our special attention. Protecting the health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities is our main mission. By continuing our ongoing efforts and taking more and more social, environmental and governance initiatives, we can achieve a positive impact for our people and the world.
Our mission is to offer access to healthcare to all expatriates and globally mobile people: we care for our communities all around the world, beyond borders.
To find out more about Foyer Global Health brand identity, visit our dedicated page.