The private organization “Foyer Global Health” is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the law of 28th May 2019 on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies. Despite the fact that Foyer Global Health is a private organization, accessibility is a part of its values.
This accessibility statement applies to: https://www.foyerglobalhealth.com/
What is digital accessibility?
Everyone should be able to easily use and consult the information on a website or an app, particularly people with disabilities and/or using assistive software or specialized equipment (blind, partially sighted, or otherwise disabled people).
This website is partially compliant with the European Standard EN 301 549 and RGAA version 4.1 , due to the reasons listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reason(s):
- Videos are not systematically offered with subtitles or transcripts (we are working on this)
- The customer identification page is currently outside the main domain (we will work on this area during 2022)
- Some very short pink buttons with a gradient background may not have enough contrast (we will revisit these color gradients)
- Some text could overlap with background images without sufficient contrast on some screen sizes (we need to refine some parts of our code to fix this, which will be done during 2022)
Content is outside of the scope of the law of 28 May 2019
Foyer Global Health is not a government website, but a private company website. As such, the website is exempt from the accessibility requirement. However, for inclusivity reasons, we invite you to report any problem encountered on our website for us to plan a solution as soon as possible.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 16 May 2022. The statements contained in this declaration are accurate and based on an effective conformity assessment of this website with the requirements defined in RGAA 4.1, such as a self-assessment conducted by Foyer Group for Foyer Global Health. The statement was last reviewed on 16/05/2022.
Feedback and contact information
If you notice a lack of accessibility, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org: please describe your problem and the relevant page. We promise to get back to you within 1 month. In order to fix the accessibility issue in a long-lasting and reasonable way, the online correction of the accessibility problem will be privileged. If this cannot be done, the desired information will be sent to you in an accessible format according to your wishes:
- in written form through a document or via email;
- orally in an interview or over the phone.
This statement is based on the document template defined in the implementing decision (EU) 2018/1523. This template is © European Union, 1998-2020 and is available under the following license: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.