Privacy is a core concern of Foyer Group. We undertake to protect and process your personal data in strict compliance with regulations and with complete transparency.
This privacy statement will give you confidence when you visit our website
and use the services offered there.
Whose personal data is processed?
The personal data of the following can be processed by Foyer Group:
– All natural-person customers,
– All other natural persons involved in processing linked to a transaction as representatives, partners, suppliers, administrators, employees, legal representatives or any other guarantor or contact person.
This statement does not concern legal entities.
What data is covered by this statement?
All information directly or indirectly relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
This particularly concerns in the context of your relations with Foyer Group:
Identification data, surname, first name, home address, email address, telephone number, etc.
Data necessary for the standard conclusion of insurance policies taken out: value of your real estate, salary, etc.
Data concerning personal characteristics such as age, sex, lifestyle, consumption, leisure.
In accordance with the regulations, unless there is a specific legal basis, or a legal exception, we do not deal with specific categories of personal data, namely sensitive data such as health data.
Unless there is a legal basis or legal exceptions such as the preservation of vital interests or the safeguarding of a legitimate interest, your prior and explicit consent will therefore always be required.
Why do we need to process your personal data?
We undertake only to process the data required for the intended purposes of the process (minimisation and proportionality of the data).
More generally, we will use your personal data:
– In connection with the pre-contractual steps taken by Foyer Group,
– In the context of contractual performance, the management of insurance contracts and claims,
– In the framework of our compliance with the legal and regulatory provisions to which we are bound and subject,
– In connection with data processing for which we have obtained your explicit consent,
– In connection with data processing linked to the preservation of legitimate interests such as the prevention of and fight against fraud.
Passing data to third parties
Foyer Group may pass personal data to its service providers, suppliers and brokers when managing insurance policies.
Your data can be passed on to public or regulatory authorities or courts.
We will not pass on your data for any commercial purposes unless with your prior consent.
Foyer Group implements all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security suited to the risk posed by the processing concerned.
We keep your personal data
– For as long as needed for the purpose for which the data was collected or for which it was used for additional processing,
– As long as required to comply with applicable legal obligations,
– As long as required to comply with legal prescription periods.
Right of access, deletion, correction, objection, limitation and portability
As a data subject,
– You have the right to access your data as well as information about the purpose of the processing for which your data is collected, the categories of data concerned, the recipients of your data and their retention period.
– You have the right to correct, delete or block your personal data if they are incorrect, incomplete or processed for purposes not provided for by the pre-contractual, contractual or legal measures or those granted by you.
– You have the right to object, except for legitimate and compelling reasons.
– You have the right to limit or restrict the processing of your personal data under the conditions provided by the regulations.
– You have the right to the portability of your personal data, that is to say the provision of personal data about you stored in a structured format (as of 25 May 2018 under the terms and conditions defined).
The processing of your personal data for the purposes of sales prospecting not in relation with its current products or your contract with one of the companies belonging to our Group will always be done with your consent.
You have the option to withdraw your consent at any time by modifying your personal preferences in your account or completing our form available on our site.
You have the right to access, change, correct, delete, limit as well as obtain and reuse your personal data and to oppose the processing of your personal data within the legal limits.
To exercise your rights,
– you can complete the form available on our website attached to a copy of your identity card by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
– or send us a complaint by post to the Customer Service or directly to the Data Protection Office, Foyer Group, 12 rue Léon Laval, L-3372 Leudelange. Postal address: L-2986 Luxembourg.
In order to correctly identify your complaint and to be able to respond to it as accurately as possible, please send us your complete, dated and signed application accompanied by a copy of your identity card.
You can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: The National Data Protection Authority (CNPD) 15 boulevard du Jazz, L-4370 Belvaux.
View information regarding cookies